Discover the secret to beverage success…
… from one of the world’s leading beverage launch experts!
My Fellow Beverage Entrepreneur,
You are here reading this page because you and I have something in common: we both have dreams.
- Your dream is to build a successful business in beer, wine, or spirits.
- You want the lifestyle that comes along with it, the security, the fun, the peace of mind, and the luxuries that being successful can bring.
- You want to offer a great product to the world, and help create great memories for people.
- You want to make a living by selling people an experience.
The last thing you want is to spend the next 10 years of your life working two other jobs to support your beverage business, while watching your dreams washing away like so much spilled macro-brew at a frat party.
No one wants that.
So why would you follow the traditional road of the beverage business? “Build up slowly”, “hire sales staff”, “focus on getting consumers interested and retailers will just want you.”
Pure and total hogwash.
Yes, plenty of now-successful beverage businesses were built on these principles. They built up slow, focused on consumer marketing, and hired sales staff to handle the awful high-pressure tactics they used to get distribution.
They usually also had big budgets, bigger connections, lots of help, lots of time, and ordinary products that were anything but “craft”, “boutique”, or “special.”
I am willing to guess that you don’t quite fit that profile.
Do you want to know what every single successful craft, micro, boutique or ultra-premium brand of beer, wine, and spirits have in common? They didn’t fit that profile either.
They didn’t follow the trend, they created their own. They used a few simple principles to build their business that other businesses didn’t use, and they thrived as a result.
I have spent the past 8 years perfecting marketing techniques that give business owners exactly the type of results we are talking about here. I have worked with over 100 clients from around the world, generating millions upon millions of dollars in revenue for them.
In different countries, with vastly different products, in all different economies, I noticed the exact same problems coming up again and again…
- Flat Sales
- Rising Costs
Finally, after watching this happen one too many times, I set out to make a change. With my marketing experience and knowledge, I spent months researching, asking questions, and formulating a plan. A plan to help these companies break the cycle, and start seeing the success they deserve.
One day, it all became clear exactly what was missing. I knew what I could do to help my fellow beverage entrepreneurs to succeed – and I knew that I was probably the only consultant in the world who could do it.
I approached a start-up distillery in the United States to help me test this new system. They were looking for help with their marketing, and I was looking for someone to help. Together, we implemented the formula that I had discovered.
This start-up distillery went from $0 to projected sales of
over $1.1 million for the year – in 90 days.
That was not a typo, or an exaggeration – if they do nothing else for the rest of the year, their company will see over $1.1 million in revenue in 2012. In fact, this is what that very client had to say about my services…
“You never have to worry about a marketing or advertising program when it is assigned to Cheryl Woodhouse. She is a master at making creative ‘out of the box’ thinking happen, even under the most challenging deadlines and circumstances. She never ceases to amaze me with her production knowledge and can-do approach.”
- Chris Brown, CEO and Founder - The Bonita Spirits Company
Now that is what I like to hear! A real company having real success with this formula.
But hearing it from one company isn’t enough.
Hearing it from the other companies who have big enough budgets to hire me one-on-one isn’t enough – I want to help hundreds or even thousands of beverage businesses see that type of success.
To make matters worse, I don’t have the time to consult one-on-one with thousands of businesses each month – and there are thousands of businesses who couldn’t afford my one-on-one time, even if I could. I want to help the entrepreneurs in this industry, like you, and I need to do it in a way that is effective, affordable and approachable for everyone.
And what if I told you that it will only require two hours per month with me, and an hour or two completing class assignments – and the rest of the time will be spent in your business, seeing immediate and measurable results?
Would you be interested in that?
Then today is your lucky day.
This program is the first and only of its kind. Just a few of the unique features included :
- Continuous enrollment. That means whether it is May or December, you enroll and get access to lesson 1. 12 months later, you have come full circle and completed the program.
- Easy to digest. Each video segment is recorded to be 20 minutes or less – which allows you to quickly and easily digest the information!
- Actionable steps. You will walk away from each class knowing exactly what you can do to begin seeing results from your efforts today.
- Access to guest experts. Teleseminars, guest videos, guest posts… All private, for members only! Leaders from this and other industries will regularly share their multi-million dollar secrets with you once you are inside.
- Discounted access to me. Any member can schedule a session with me at any time for a full 25% off my regular rates!
- And a whole lot more…
This 12 part program will literally give you the blueprint to a successful business.
It works in any economy, in an market, in any niche, for any product – beer, wine, spirits, specialty products, recession, depression, or the booming days of 2008. It does not matter what the rest of the market looks like, this program can make your business succeed!
What exactly will you discover over the next 12 months?
Module 1: Brand Building, Part I
- Discover the hidden marketing assets that already exist in your business and your own life, and tap into their power.
- Learn how to attract potential partnerships, distributors, retailers, and consumers without having to use “hard-sell” tactics.
- Gain access to the “insider secrets” of the marketing industry – create a powerful, unique brand for your company that will build relationships for you!
- Create a product that is absolutely irresistible to consumers and partners, even if you are starting from ground zero!
Module 2: Brand Building, Part II
- Find your focus, your purpose, and the mission of your business – and discover how to use this knowledge to have distributors and retailers calling YOU!
- Discover why turning down business deals can become a powerful tool in your marketing arsenal – the how, where, when, and why of careful selection for success!
- Learn how to narrow your target market without limiting your business, exponentially increasing your success!
- Gain an edge over your competition by learning where other beverage companies “drop the ball” - this is the secret to beverage business success!
Module 3: How to Get Your Products into Consumers Hands
- Whether your business works under a three-tier system or not, the choices for getting your product to market can be overwhelming. I’ll show you exactly how to choose your ideal distribution channels for maximum profit!
- Discover three under-utilized distribution systems that could grow your business literally overnight.
- Learn the secrets to consumer-direct sales. Whether you’re using ecommerce, retail, wine clubs, home parties, or even your own restaurant, these secrets will grow your business faster than you ever thought possible!
Module 4: How to Create a Laser-Like Focus
- Why you want to focus on opportunities that align with your brand, and turn down any that don’t.
- Discover how the biggest distributor may not be in the best interest of your business.
- Should import or export be a part of your strategy? This module will go over the ups and downs of reaching your target market on a global scale.
- Saving money on marketing is easy – if you know who you are marketing to! Discover the money-saving strategies of the beverage business leaders you have probably never heard of.
Module 5: Relationship Building 101
- Business relationships are like marriages – they have to be nurtured and maintained. Learn how to be a master salesman without ever selling at all!
- Discover why cold-calling is a complete waste of time – and how to approach potential partners, distributors, and retailers the right way. No fear, no shame, no selling!
- Why simple postcards and phonecalls can be one of your most powerful marketing tools, and how you can utilize one simple strategy to almost double your repeat business!
Module 6: Where to Find Your Consumers
- How do you connect with consumers? I’ll show you exactly what you need to do to locate your ideal customers!
- Discover how even the smallest marketing budget can reach any target market using new technology and the power of the new economy.
- Trying to reach a broad market? Don’t know where to start? Follow these three simple steps and discover exactly where you can find the most loyal, raving fans in the entire FMCG market!
Module 7: How to Connect With Customers: Marketing 101
- This module is your “Marketing 101″ course. Learn how, where, and when to advertise, discover the secrets to persuasive ad copy, and grow your marketing returns while minimizing your costs!
- Gain access to the knowledge of a veteran marketing insider, who will share almost 10 years of experience with you to answer your every question!
- Plus: As a special bonus, this month’s module includes 30 minutes straight of pure“Social Media for Beverage Companies 101!” along with step-by-step worksheets and tools to help you get maximum impact from your online marketing!
Module 8: Where to Find Your Partners
- Target, target, target! Use your laser-like focus to build a campaign that is tailored to your ideal partners, distributors, and retailers.
- Some of your best distribution contacts may come from unexpected sources. This module will teach you exactly where to find potential distributors, retailers, and partners without ever making a single cold call!
- How little things you have in common with distributors can become big assets to your business to business campaigns – and how to tap into them for stellar results!
Module 9: How to Connect With Partners: Marketing 102
- Discover the salesman’s secrets to becoming a trusted ally, rather than an annoyance. No more rejection!
- Never waste time “pounding the pavement” again. I will show you how to become a welcome sight in any retail or distribution outlet – even those you believe are out of your reach!
- Why networking is important, and how to do it without fear!
Module 10: How to Close Deals Without Selling
- “The Beverage Entrepreneur’s Guide to Pitching” – it has nothing to do with baseball. I’m going to show you how to close a deal in record time, and have your prospect enthusiastically calling you about when you can start!
- Does the idea of creating a pitch sound intimidating? Relax – you’ll learn everything you need to know about pitching potential distributors and retailers this month!
- The three secrets to a successful presentation (hint: powerpoint can be a friend, or an enemy. It is your choice!)
- The one thing you must do to have any chance of securing a distributor from a pitch meeting. Miss this, and you’ll find yourself frustrated and failing!
Module 11: How to Retain Partners and Customers
- How anyone, introvert or social butterfly, can use the unique advantages of their personality to gain trust and credibility.
- Discover the secrets to successful long-term business relationships, and why so many others fail at this crucial step.
- Learn how to keep long-term profits rolling in by keeping in touch and being a friendly, likeable person!
Module 12: Goal Setting 101
- Discover why creating an “Action Plan” for your next year of business is absolutely essential to your success.
- Learn the 10 steps to successful goal setting, and how you can apply them to your unique business situation for maximum results.
- Why “closing off” the past year is important to defining what you want to achieve with the year ahead.
- How to achieve everything you want this year, and more, by simply writing it down.
You can see, this is much more than your ordinary “business course” – every single module of this web-based bootcamp is designed for the beverage industry. Your unique challenges, obstacles, advantages, and opportunities.
Even better, you’re actually going to be receiving personal attention to get this done! Each monthly module is presented to you with…
- A 60+ minute information-packed “bootcamp session”, recorded in 20 minute segments. There is no need to download software, dial in long distance phone numbers, or attend live classes in your area. If you are near your computer, simply click the link and gain access!
- Slideshow PDF for each class. Want to make notes, but didn’t have time? Maybe you were travelling and didn’t have paper? I will provide you with a PDF of the slides for each webinar, so you can have handy reminders of the content with you whenever you need them!
- Class handouts in PDF and .doc - Whether you prefer to print things out and fill them by hand or fill them out on your computer, you’ll receive access to the worksheets before each session in two formats. Now you can choose!
- Teleseminars, guest expert interviews, and more… Each module consists of your standard bootcamp videos, PLUS as much bonus content, teleseminars, guest expert interviews, and other types of content I can possibly share each month!
Plus, I’m including a few bonus benefits if you enroll in the course!
- Discounted access to me! Any member can schedule a session with me for 25% off my regular hourly rates!
- First access to new programs! In the next 12 months, I will be launching 2 personal access programs and a group coaching program – Beverage Marketing Bootcamp members will get access before the public, to secure their spot!
But I’m going to sweeten this deal even more…
You already know that this 12 month program will teach you everything you need to know to succeed in business.
You know that each session will be packed with powerful information.
You know that you will gain access to the bootcamp modules to watch at your leisure – plus the slides and class handouts.
You know that you will gain exclusive live access to beverage industry experts as I personally interview them, and they share their unique and valuable knowledge with you.
All together, this course, the materials, the expert interviews and Q&A sessions are worth at least $7,500 US. But now…
I’m going to make you an offer you can’t refuse.
This course will *not* cost you $7,500. I will *not* be charging $5,000. You will not even be asked to invest $500.
Starting right now, you can participate in the Beverage Marketing Bootcamp series for just $297 per month - and you are under no obligation to continue. Cancel any time!
That is less than $10/day!
When was the last time you spent $10/day on anything and got these types of results in your business? You probably spend more than that on coffee! Your gym membership is likely a higher investment than this course!
This offer comes with a 100% 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you decide after your first module that this course isn’t for you, you can request a full refund – no questions asked. And because I use my PayPal Verified account to handle your subscription, you know that a large, reputable company is there to hold me accountable.
You will retain access to all previous webinar recordings and handouts, the current month’s webinar and handouts, and all other recordings and materials I provide to you – no matter what!
There is literally no risk!
If at any time you wish to cancel your membership, you can do so quickly and easily. You are under no obligation to continue at any time!
Enroll in Beverage Marketing Bootcamp Today!
Registration is now closed.
Once you register, you’ll receive a welcome email within 24 hours. This email will contain the details of the next steps in your course, the next module release date (along with a link), and some materials for you to look over.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Thank you for visiting, and I sincerely hope to see you inside the program!
- Cheryl Woodhouse
Coach, Consultant, and Founder of SellingSpirits.com
P.S. Don’t delay your registration… There are only 200 memberships available. Once those spots are full, you will have to sign up for the waiting list to have a chance at gaining access in the future! Sign up now!